Thursday, March 22, 2007

In Lieu Of

So how am I suppose to survive without water for six hours today? With my handy, dandy, luggable loo of course!
Seriously though, our water came back on a little while ago and I never needed to use the portable potty once. (I suppose that probably means I'm not drinking enough water.)It pays to be prepared though! I had every kettle filled with water and sitting on the stove just in case the repair took longer than expected.
It'll be a while before I take for granted the ease of turning on the faucet or flushing the toilet.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

Fun post! And very fun that your water is back on:) Whew!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP