Thursday, March 8, 2007

If only....

Sam was complaining about his toes hurting and I figured it was a toenail that needed trimming. I got out the clippers and convinced him to be brave while I clipped his nails. I put his sleeper back on (today is pj day) and thought we'd be good to go. No such luck. He didn't want to walk and kept asking me to clip his nails. I'd clipped them as short as I could so I just carried him up to bed for his nap. I thought that nap time was going to be ruined by his whining about his toe and was starting to get frustrated. I pulled his foot out one more time to inspect it for an owie only to discover that he'd been walking on a couple pieces of cereal he'd lost down his sleeper during lunch. If only all owies were this easy to fix!

4 comments:

Anonymous March 8, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

Funny:) Glad you figured it out! Super sleuth Mommy.

Anonymous March 9, 2007 at 12:19 PM  

That is funny! Hope you don't mind, but I added you on my page as a blog that I read... :)

Anonymous March 9, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

I don't mind a bit! I'm sure you've seen Jennifer's post about pictures not posting. I'm creating quite a backlog of photos to add because of this. Speaking of photos....I was wondering how you are able to post photos side by side. I love it when you do your comparison posts and they often have side by side pictures.

Anonymous March 9, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

Hi Carrie,

I came across your blog when I was reading Jennifer's hope that's ok. Cute story about the cereal under the feet. Take care!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP