Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I am Sam....Sam I am


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own
Poor Sam! Today at the community center there were three other moms calling out "Sam" at various times. My Sam couldn't figure out why everyone was calling for him. There was 2 little boys and one girl with the very same name. I guess it's time to start teaching Sam what his last name is.
Sorry Mommy and Daddy didn't pick a more unique name for you Sammy! You are such a Sam though. I couldn't imagine you with any other name.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 7, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

So bummed that we weren't able to go to our usual Tuesday hangout the one time that you guys were! Glad you had fun and that Sam was a good listener...got to listen to his own name a little too much, it seems!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP