Thursday, March 15, 2007

How to spend a sick day....

We're not sick, but Grant is, so I was off from work today. I didn't want to waste this opportunity to get out on a weekday, and my friend Jennifer was game for taking our kids to the Minnesota Zoo. Sam and Kieran fed off of each others energy and only slowed down when we got to ride the monorail.

Cool Slideshows

Want a better view of the ray trying to jump up at Kieran or Sam's fishy face? Use your mouse to move the magnifying glass over the pictures.
Pretty cool huh?
Check out Jennifer's blog for more pictures of the boy's adventure.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2007 at 11:41 PM  

Oh! You got some very cool shots from our awesome Zoo day together! I'll have to send people your way to look at your show, too!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP