Monday, February 12, 2007

Uh-oh


A picture of a soybean and a tweezers? What could that possible mean? Yep, you guessed it. Sam got a soybean stuck up his nose last night. I was enjoying a rare day at the mall with Julia when I got the call from Brian that I needed to get home asap. We don't know if Sam stuck it up there on purpose because the soybeans are always sticking to his hands and he rubs them off on his face. Either way, I was very scared and got home as quickly as I could. (Sorry to the man I honked at for going 10 miles under the speed limit, but my baby needed me!) It worked to our advantage that the bean had been up there for an hour because the moisture loosened the outside so I was able to grip the edge and remove it. Thank you Lord!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Scary!!! I'm so glad you got it: Mom to the rescue! Also so glad nothing quite like that has happened in our home...yet!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP