Saturday, February 24, 2007

Measured in feet

Since we live in Minnesota you might think this post is about how much snow we are getting this weekend (we have 11.5 inches so far), but I'm actually writing about the kids visit to our new pediatrician yesterday. Before we met Dr. Heidi we followed the nurse back to the scale to see how my babies are growing. Julia has gained 2 more pounds in the past three weeks and has only 9 more pounds to gain before she outweighs her big brother who tipped the scales at 29 pounds. Yes, you did the math correctly - my 4 1/2 month old weighs 20 pounds. Julia is 29 inches long and Sam is 2 feet, 11 inches. Two feet! I wasn't prepared for my baby boy to be old enough to be measured in feet. It seems like only yesterday that he was coming home from the hospital at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and 18 3/4 inches long.


Sam with Daddy on October 13, 2004

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP