Monday, February 5, 2007

It's Art Time!

While the babies sleep Sam and I try to squeeze out some creative juices. Today it was Play-Doh. Yeah! I don't have to wash paint off my walls.
Sam's first ba-LOOO pay-doh (blue play-doh) creation is titled "Mickey Mouse"


This masterpiece is called "Frosty" after Frosty the Snowman.

In the first photo I snapped of Sam with Frosty he had his eyes closed and silly mommy said, "Sam, keep your eyes open please." That obviously backfired when I retook the picture, but his expression was too cute so I used this one anyway.

Before Julia went down
for her nap
I (lovingly of course) smooshed
her hands into some clay.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP