Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'll be singing about slippery fish in my sleep



Sam learned the song "Slippery Fish" at school a few weeks ago, but it wasn't until I made him his own set of felt characters that he asked me to sing it constantly. He sticks the fish to a pillow and sings along. It is really cute even after 30+ times a day. We took the felt pieces to grandma and grandpa's house last night so they could see Sam sing the silly song too. He had everyone singing along.... Why don't you join in too? Slippery Fish, Slippery Fish. Sliding through the water.... Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Oh no!
It's been eaten by a....
Octopus, Octopus. Squiggling in the water,
Octopus, Octopus. Gulp, Gulp, Gulp.
Oh No! It's been eaten by a....

Tuna Fish, Tuna Fish. Flashing through the water
Tuna Fish, Tuna Fish. Gulp, Gulp, Gulp
Oh No! It's been eaten by a...

Great White Shark, Great white shark. Lurking in the water
Great white shark, great white shark. Gulp, gulp, gulp
Oh NO! It's been eaten by a...

Humongous whale, Humongous whale. Spouting in the water
Humongous whale, Humongous whale. Gulp, gulp, gulp..
BUUUUURRRRRP! Pardon me!


Now wasn't that fun?

1 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

I am for sure going to teach this song to Kieran...and probably make some felt animals, too. Super idea!! I made flannelboard and some animals for Kieran almost a year ago, but I didn't make the animals very big and, for a so-called artist, my animals were all very pathetic, odd or disproporionate. I LOVE your nice big, simple, cute felt animals and the idea of sticking them on a pillow, too!

(See you when I get home...I'm on my parents' computer tonight...first time I've been on since leaving Chaska...I'd be going through withdrawal if we hadn't been so busy (in a good way) since being here in La Crosse.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP