Sunday, February 4, 2007

I'm always way off


Julia celebrated her four month birthday on February 2nd with a trip to the doctor for her checkup. Before we take our kids in to see the doc Brian and I always try to predict what their weight will be. I've rarely been the winner of this little game. I guessed 16 pounds 5 ounces and Brian guessed 17 pounds, 3 ounces. Boy was I way off! She weighed in at a hefty 18 pounds! She's in the 95th percentile for height and weight AND she has two teeth. No wonder she doesn't even fit into 6-9 month clothes anymore. She'll always be my baby girl no matter how big she gets. Check out her first pictures from the hospital photo site to see how much she's changed.
Good thing I take 100 pictures a week.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2007 at 6:17 PM  

I'm so glad Julia is so big! Means her mama's milk is doing the trick:) Nice work! And I must say, you're doing a great job with your blog layout! I love seeing changes throughout the day today. Statcounter. Now new permanent text on the right. Two new posts. You're feeding my blog-reading obsession and I love it! It's another great way to stay in touch with you, though.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP