Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A....B....C......D's

This is how Sam refers to the ABC's and who am I to "correct" him? After all D is the next letter. I try to expose him to letters and numbers every day in hopes that he'll absorb this important knowledge in a fun and interesting way. Today we made letters out of bread dough. Very easy, but I think they taste terrible. Sam seems to like them and that's what's counts.


| View Show | Create Your Own

What to do with the extra dough? Make a pizza of course!!!

| View Show | Create Your Own

3 comments:

Anonymous February 28, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Great photos!!

P.S. Will you please STOP doing so many delightful, life-long-memory-creating, educational, creative, special activities with your kids for just a FEW days to give the rest of us a chance to catch up on the ideas you gave us LAST week!?!? I mean, seriously. And you run a daycare and have other kids in your house and when I see you your hair is combed and your house is clean and you cook organic food, use no microwave and also find the time to blog? What's next? Teaching Julia how to weave her own socks out of dried blades of grass?

Okay, kidding. But seriously, Carrie, you are like my mothering icon. I am not really trying to keep up with you. Okay, lying. I am. You are inspirational.

Anonymous February 28, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

You're too kind! Believe me - you are an inspiration to me too! You made super porridge for your whole family while tonight we dined on boxed chemically "enhanced" stuffing and chicken. Ok, so the chicken was free range, but the Campbell's Supper Bake I made to go with it is full of bad stuff. One thing at a time though right? I've got some catching up to do of my own.

Anonymous February 28, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

Okay, so we both rock:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP